As a native of Central Wisconsin, I have been so fortunate to live and aid in the building of our local community. I raised my three children here and participated in many years of their athletic involvement. I have owned several companies and have had the privilege of volunteering and boarding many charitable foundations and programs. I actively pursue the opportunity to provide community tours in the hopes of bringing even more outstanding individuals and their professions to our area. This participation has embedded me and my family into the community as well as a strong circle of relationships – professional as well as personal. I find myself saying “I’m happy to help!” – quite regularly. Please feel free to reach out to me. I would love to to share my story and my experience.
Education and Experience:
- B.A. in Behavioral Science and Law, University of Wisconsin- Madison, Dean’s List Graduate.
- B.A. in Criminal Justice, University of Wisconsin- Madison, Dean’s List Graduate.
- Eleven years experience as a co-owner and vice president of K-tech Kleening Systems, Inc., Wisconsin’s largest cleaning and restoration company.
- Four years experience as a real estate agent with Madison’s largest real estate companies.
- Four years experience generating sales and new construction affiliated with Veridian Homes (formerly known as Don Simon Homes) one of the largest new homes contractor in the Midwest.
- 20 years experience as a real estate agent in the greater Wausau area.
- 16 years experience as a real estate broker in the Wausau area
- Marketing and consultation experience.
- Established relationships with real estate attorneys and financiers to assist those threatened with losing their home and other hardships.
- Experience in financing, professional networking and sales.
- Background in construction, remodeling and interior design, with experience in the customized home construction process
- Certified Aging in Place Specialist
- Accredited Buyers Representative, certified to represent the best interests of buyers and negotiate on their behalf.
- Graduate of Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
This diverse blend of knowledge benefits homeowners, buyers and real estate investors in the greater Wausau area.
- Innovatively and creatively market homes.
- Accurate home and neighborhood assessments with statistical data necessary for successful marketing or evaluation of a homes.
- Assisting homeowners experiencing financial pressures.
- Home Staging and interior design.
- Ascension Foundation Board Member
- Children’s Miracle Network – Sponsor
- Pink Ribbon Open – Board Member, Volunteer, Platinum Sponsor
- Fairway For Foods – Board Member, Volunteer, Platinum Sponsor
- Blessings in a Back Pack – Volunteer, Sponsor
- Never Forgotten Honor Flight – Sponsor
- Woman’s Community – Sponsor
- RaRaa Run – Sponsor